Are you Dr. Sumner?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 8 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office181 East Jericho Turnpike
Mineola, NY 11501Phone+1 516-248-6262Fax+1 516-294-9875
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Philip Sumner, MD is a rheumatologist in Mineola, New York. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York.
Education & Training
- Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra/NorthwellResidency, Internal Medicine, 1956 - 1957
- Montefiore Medical Center/Albert Einstein College of Medicine (Moses and Weiler Campuses)Residency, Internal Medicine, 1955 - 1956
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai (Beth Israel)Residency, Internal Medicine, 1954 - 1955
- Mount Sinai Beth Israel HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1953 - 1954
- Chicago Medical School/Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine ScienceClass of 1953
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1954 - 2024
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACR) American College of Rheumatology