Are you Dr. Brown?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 12 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office18300 Roscoe Blvd
Northridge, CA 91325Phone(818) 885-5375Fax(818) 715-1722
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Phillip Brown, MD is a board certified anesthesiologist in Northridge, California. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in California and Colorado. He is affiliated with Children's Hospital Los Angeles.
Education & Training
- University of Oklahoma Health Sciences CenterClass of 2003
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1989 - 2022
- CO State Medical License 1985 - 2011
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
- American Board of Anesthesiology Pediatric Anesthesiology
Publications & Presentations
- Bovine spongiform encephalopathy and variant Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease: background, evolution, and current concerns.Brown, P.,Will, R. G.,Bradley, R.,Asher, D. M.,Detwiler, L.> ;Emerging Infect. Dis.. 2001 Mar 27
- Children's Hospital Los AngelesLos Angeles, California