Dr. Farnum is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office18300 Roscoe Blvd
Northridge, CA 91325Phone(818) 885-5375Fax(818) 715-1722
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Southern California/LACUSC Medical CenterResidency, Anesthesiology, 1976 - 1977
- Orange County Medical CenterResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1974 - 1976
- University of California, Irvine, School of MedicineClass of 1974
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1975 - 2022
Publications & Presentations
- Fourier transform carbon-13 NMR spectra of ampyrone and aminopyrine.Singh, S. P., Farnum, S. A., Stenberg, V. I., Parmar, S. S.> ;J Pharm Sci. 1979 Apr
- 13C-NMR spectra of alpha-adrenergic blocking agents.Singh, S. P., Parmar, S. S., Farnum, S. A., Stenberg, V. I.> ;J Pharm Sci. 1979 Jul
- 13C-NMR spectra of strychnos alkaloids: brucine and strychnine.Singh, S. P., Stenberg, V. I., Parmar, S. S., Farnum, S. A.> ;J Pharm Sci. 1979 Jan
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: