Are you Dr. Siemer?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 59 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office93-B Fourth St
Suttons Bay, MI 49682Phone(231) 271-5990Fax(231) 271-5959
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Phillip Siemer, MD is a board certified family physician in Suttons Bay, Michigan. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Iowa. He is affiliated with Munson Medical Center.
Education & Training
- UPMC Medical EducationResidency, Family Medicine, 1985 - 1988
- Atlantic Health SystemResidency, Surgery, 1984 - 1985
- Greater Baltimore Medical CenterInternship, Internal Medicine, 1983 - 1984
- St. George's University School of MedicineClass of 1983
Certifications & Licensure
- MI State Medical License 1987 - 2024
- PA State Medical License 1986 - 1990
- IA State Medical License 1984 - 1991
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification eClinicalWorks EHR, eClinicalWorks LLC, 2013
Publications & Presentations
- [Therapy concept in phyllodes tumors of the breast].Oehme, J., Siemer, P.> ;Zentralbl Chir. 1998
- [Use of surgical staplers in gastrointestinal surgery].Lorenz, D., Siemer, P., Maskow, G., Petermann, J.> ;Zentralbl Chir. 1988
- [Experiences with whole-gut irrigation in colon surgery].Siemer, P., Maskow, G., Herfurth, S.> ;Zentralbl Chir. 1979
- Munson Medical CenterTraverse City, Michigan