Dr. Pray is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office115 Bridge St
Elk Rapids, MI 49629Phone(231) 264-0399Fax(231) 264-0212
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Munson Medical CenterResidency, Family Medicine, 2001 - 2004
- Michigan State University College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 2001
Certifications & Licensure
- MI State License 2001 - 2024
- AOA Board of Family Physicians Family Practice and Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine
- Stratification of Individual Symptoms of Contact Lens–Associated Dry Eye Using the iPhone App DryEyeRhythm: Crowdsourced Cross-Sectional StudyJune 28th, 2020
- A Scalable System for Passively Monitoring Oral Health Behaviors Using Electronic Toothbrushes in the Home Setting: Development and Feasibility StudyJune 26th, 2020
- Munson Medical CenterTraverse City, Michigan
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: