Dr. Trubowitz is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1130 NW 22nd Ave
Portland, OR 97210Phone+1 971-262-9600Fax+1 971-262-9601
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Phoebe Trubowitz is an oncologist in Portland, OR, and is affiliated with the Knight Cancer Institute and OHSU. She received her medical degree from Boston University School of Medicine and did her residency at UCSF followed by a Heme/Onc Fellowship at the Partners Program in Boston where she was awarded a grant in AIDS Oncology at UCSF/SFGH.
She has been in practice 24 years. She specializes in Breast cancer, HIV/AIDS-related malignancies, and lymphoma. She also works with the OHSU Informatics Department as a Physician Informaticist for the OHSU Division of Hematology/Oncology
Education & Training
- University of California (San Francisco)Fellowship, Hematology and Medical Oncology, 1998 - 2000
- Brigham and Women's Hospital/Massachusetts General Hospital/Dana-Farber Cancer InstituteFellowship, Hematology and Medical Oncology, 1997 - 1998
- University of California (San Francisco)Residency, Internal Medicine, 1993 - 1996
- Boston University School of MedicineClass of 1993
Certifications & Licensure
- WA State Medical License 2000 - 2015
- OR State Medical License 2000 - 2023
- CA State Medical License 1995 - Present
- American Board of Internal Medicine Medical Oncology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Our Top Doctors Portland Monthly, 2004
- Regional Top Doctor Castle Connolly, 2014
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2013
Publications & Presentations
- 128 citationsFalls, Functioning, and Disability Among Women With Persistent Symptoms of Chemotherapy-Induced Peripheral NeuropathyKerri M. Winters-Stone, Fay B. Horak, Peter G. Jacobs, Phoebe Trubowitz, Nathan F. Dieckmann, Sydnee Stoyles, Sara Faithfull> ;Journal of Clinical Oncology. 2017 Jun 6
- 5 citationsNon-AIDS-defining malignanciesPhoebe Trubowitz, Amy Gates, Lawrence D. Kaplan> ;Cancer treatment and research. 2001 Jan 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: