Dr. Huang is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1130 NW 22nd Ave, OHSU Knight Cancer Institute
Portland, OR 97210Phone+1 503-661-1112Fax+1 503-661-1422
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Oregon Health & Science UniversityFellowship, Hematology and Medical Oncology, 2011 - 2014
- University of Michigan Health SystemResidency, Internal Medicine, 2004 - 2007
- Southern Illinois University School of MedicineClass of 2004
Certifications & Licensure
- OR State Medical License 2011 - 2023
- PA State Medical License 2007 - 2012
- American Board of Internal Medicine Hematology
- American Board of Internal Medicine Medical Oncology
Publications & Presentations
- 67 citationsSimultaneous onset of COVID-19 and autoimmune haemolytic anaemia.Chris Lopez, Jeremy Kim, Apurva Pandey, Ted Huang, Thomas G. DeLoughery> ;British Journal of Haematology. 2020 Jul 1
- 4 citationsEffect of Exercise Training on the Frequency of Contracture-Release Surgeries in Burned Children.Jong O. Lee, David N. Herndon, Clark R. Andersen, Oscar E. Suman, Ted T. Huang> ;Annals of Plastic Surgery. 2017 Oct 1
- 11 citationsOrteronel for the treatment of prostate cancerKathryn Van Hook, Ted Huang, Joshi J. Alumkal> ;Future Oncology. 2014 May 5
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: