Dr. Ho is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4800 Sand Point Way NE
Seattle Children's Hospital
Seattle, WA 98105Phone(206) 987-2106Fax(206) 987-3946
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- U Washington Affil HospsFellowship, 2009
- Yale-New Haven HospitalResidency, Pediatrics, 2006
- Yale-New Haven HospitalInternship, Pediatrics, 2003 - 2004
- Northeastern Ohio University College of MedicineClass of 2003
Certifications & Licensure
- WA State Medical License 2006 - 2023
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatric Hematology-Oncology
- A Safety Study of SGN-CD352A for Patients With Relapsed/Refractory Multiple Myeloma Start of enrollment: 2016 Dec 01Mary Campbell, MD
- Study of Vadastuximab Talirine (SGN-CD33A; 33A) in Combination With Azacitidine in Patients With Previously Untreated Higher Risk MDS Start of enrollment: 2016 Feb 01Phoenix Ho
- A Phase 1 Trial of SGN-CD33A in Patients With CD33-positive Acute Myeloid Leukemia Start of enrollment: 2013 Jul 01Walter, R.B.,Kovacsovics, T.J.,Advani, A.S.,Stein, E.M.,Fathi, A.T.,Lancet, J.,Stein, A.,Erba, H.P.
- Everolimus With Multiagent Re-Induction Chemotherapy in Pediatric Patients With ALL Start of enrollment: 2011 Nov 01Silverman, L.,Gore, L.,Sulis, M.L.,Hijiya, N.,Ho, P.,Cooper, T.
- Biomarkers in Samples From Young Patients With Acute Myeloid Leukemia Start of enrollment: 2009 Sep 01Ho, P.A.
- Safety Study of SEA-CD40 in Cancer Patients Phoenix Ho, MD and Michael Schmitt, MD, PhD
- Join now to see all
Publications & Presentations
- A phase I study of panobinostat in children with relapsed and refractory hematologic malignanciesJohn Goldberg, Maria Luisa Sulis, Julia Glade Bender, Sima Jeha, Rebecca Gardner, Jessica A. Pollard, Victor M. Aquino, Theodore W. Laetsch, Naomi J. Winick, Cecilia F...> ;Pediatric Hematology and Oncology. 2020 Apr 27
- 5 citationsA phase 1/2, open-label, dose-escalation study of midostaurin in children with relapsed or refractory acute leukaemiaC. Michel Zwaan, Stefan Söderhäll, Benoit Brethon, Matteo Luciani, Carmelo Rizzari, Ronald W. Stam, Emmanuelle Besse, Catherine Dutreix, Franca Fagioli, Phoenix A. Ho,...> ;British Journal of Haematology. 2019 May 1
- 20 citationsA phase 1 trial of vadastuximab talirine combined with hypomethylating agents in patients with CD33-positive AMLAmir T. Fathi, Harry P. Erba, Jeffrey E. Lancet, Eytan M. Stein, Farhad Ravandi, Stefan Faderl, Roland B. Walter, Anjali S. Advani, Daniel J. DeAngelo, Tibor Kovacsovi...> ;Blood. 2018 Sep 13
- Join now to see all
- A Phase 1 Trial of Vadastuximab Talirine Combined with Hypomethylating Agents in Patients with CD33 Positive AMLEytan M Stein, Anand Jillella, Anthony S Stein, Amir T Fathi, Roland B Walter, Jeffrey E Lancet, Tibor J Kovacsovics, Anjali S Advani, Phoenix A Ho, Dale Bixby, Blood
- Exploiting WT1 Alterations in Pediatric AMLSt. Baldrick's Foundation2012–2014
- Exploiting WT1 Genomic Alterations for Target Identification and Minimal Residual Disease Monitoring in Pediatric AMLAlex's Lemonade Stand Foundation2012–2013
- Implications of s-SHIP Expression and SHIP Alterations in AMLNICHD2009–2012
- SHIP and WT1 Alterations as Markers of PI3K/Akt Activation in Pediatric AMLMary Claire Satterly Foundation2011
- Implications of s-SHIP Expression and SHIP Alterations in AMLAmerican Society of Clinical Oncology2009–2010
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: