Are you Dr. Dipatre?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 5 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office301 University Blvd
Galveston, TX 77555Phone+1 409-772-2222
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Pier Dipatre, MD is a board certified pathologist in Galveston, Texas. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Texas and California.
Education & Training
- University of Texas Medical Branch HospitalsResidency, Pathology-Anatomic and Clinical, 1993 - 1996
- Univ Florence - Fac MedClass of 1985
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 2007 - 2017
- CA State Medical License 1997 - Present
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology
- American Board of Pathology Pathology Recertification
- American Board of Pathology Neuropathology
Publications & Presentations
- Multiple dural-based hemangiopericytomas.Edana Stroberg, David H. Uhrbrock, Frank S. Harris, S. Mutyala, Pier Luigi DiPatre, Ekokobe Fonkem> ;Proceedings (Baylor University. Medical Center). 2016 Apr 1
- 77 citationsSpatial Distribution of the Pathways of Cholesterol Homeostasis in Human RetinaWenchao Zheng, Rachel E. Reem, Saida Omarova, Suber S. Huang, Pier Luigi DiPatre, Casey D. Charvet, Christine A. Curcio, Irina A. Pikuleva> ;PLOS ONE. 2012 May 22
- 2 citationsSubarachnoid and basal cistern navigation through the sacral hiatus with guide wire assistance.Lauren Layer, Roy Riascos, Farhood Firouzbakht, Adewumi Amole, Rudiger H. Von Ritschl, Pier Luigi DiPatre, Hugo Cuellar> ;Neurological Research. 2011 Jul 1
- Join now to see all