Are you Dr. Pustilnik?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 27 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office301 University Blvd
Galveston, TX 77555Phone+1 409-747-0890Fax+1 409-772-0885
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Stephen Pustilnik, MD is a board certified pathologist in Galveston, Texas. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Texas, Ohio, and Pennsylvania. He is affiliated with University of Texas Medical Branch and is an Assistant Professor at University of Texas Medical Branch SOM.
Education & Training
- Miami-Dade County Medical Examiner DepartmentFellowship, Forensic Pathology, 1996 - 1997
- Yale-New Haven Medical CenterResidency, Pathology-Anatomic and Clinical, 1993 - 1996
- University of Connecticut School of MedicineInternship, Transitional Year, 1992 - 1993
- Washington University in St. Louis School of MedicineClass of 1992
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 2018 - 2021
- TX State Medical License 2003 - 2023
- PA State Medical License 1997 - 2021
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology
- American Board of Pathology Forensic Pathology
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsBoerhaave syndrome resulting from homicidal blunt trauma.Michelle Xia, Stephen Pustilnik> ;American Journal of Forensic Medicine and Pathology. 2014 Sep 1
- 4 citationsDetermining postmortem interval using glycoproteinous adhesion deposits by Balanus improvisus on human skeletal and dental remains.Joan A. Bytheway, Stephen M. Pustilnik> ;Journal of Forensic Sciences. 2013 Jan 1
- 8 citationsInsect successional pattern of a corpse in cooler months of subtropical Southeastern Texas.Sibyl R. Bucheli, Joan A. Bytheway, Stephen M. Pustilnik, John Florence> ;Journal of Forensic Sciences. 2009 Mar 1
- Join now to see all
- University of Texas Medical BranchGalveston, Texas