Dr. Lam is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1226 E Water St
Syracuse, NY 13210Phone+1 315-478-4185Fax+1 315-478-0840
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Po Lam is an urologist in Syracuse, NY and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Crouse Health, St. Joseph's Hospital Health Center, Upstate University Hospital, and Syracuse Veterans Affairs Medical Center. He received his medical degree from University of Texas Southwestern Medical School and has been in practice 17 years. He is experienced in urologic oncology, minimally invasive urologic surgery, and kidney and ureteral stones.
Education & Training
- University at BuffaloResidency, Urology, 2001 - 2005
- University of Louisville School of MedicineInternship, Transitional Year, 2000 - 2001
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical SchoolClass of 2000
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2006 - 2023
- OK State Medical License 2005 - 2021
- American Board of Urology Urology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification MEDENT EMR/EHR, Community Computer Service, Inc., 2012
Publications & Presentations
- 10 citationsHigh-Power Potassium-Titanyl-Phosphate Laser Photoselective Vaporization Prostatectomy for Symptomatic Benign Prostatic HyperplasiaMotoo Araki, Po N. Lam, Carson Wong> ;Journal of Endourology. 2008 Jun 1
- 18 citationsPediatric laparoscopic pyeloplasty: 4-year experience.Po N. Lam, Carson Wong, Timothy L. Mulholland, Jeffery B. Campbell, Bradley P. Kropp> ;Journal of Endourology. 2007 Dec 1
- 14 citationsDecreased efficiency of potassium-titanyl-phosphate laser photoselective vaporization prostatectomy with long-term 5 alpha-reductase inhibition therapy: is it true?Motoo Araki, Po N. Lam, Daniel J. Culkin, Carson Wong> ;Urology. 2007 Nov 1
- Join now to see all
- Crouse HealthSyracuse, New York
- St. Joseph's Hospital Health CenterSyracuse, New York
- Upstate University HospitalSyracuse, New York
- Syracuse Veterans Affairs Medical CenterSyracuse, New York
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: