Dr. Talari is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office800 Rose St
Lexington, KY 40536Phone(859) 257-5499Fax(859) 257-3873
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- St Barnabas HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 2008 - 2011
- Gandhi Medical CollegeClass of 2007
Certifications & Licensure
- VA State Medical License 2021 - 2024
- KY State Medical License 2011 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- BOOSTing patient mobility and function on a general medical unit by enhancing interprofessional care.Audrey M Johnson, J Kuperstein, R Hogg Graham, Preetham Talari, Andrew Kelly, Esther E. Dupont-Versteegden> ;Scientific Reports. 2021 Feb 22
- 1 citationsPatient Perceptions and Real-Time Observations of Bedside Rounding Team Communication: The Interprofessional Teamwork Innovation Model (ITIM).Kevin Real, Sarah Bell, Mark V. Williams, Barbara Latham, Preetham Talari, Jing Li> ;The Joint Commission Journal on Quality and Patient Safety. 2020 Jul 1
- 16 citationsExploiting semantic patterns over biomedical knowledge graphs for predicting treatment and causative relations.Gokhan Bakal, Preetham Talari, Elijah Kakani, Ramakanth Kavuluru> ;Journal of Biomedical Informatics. 2018 May 12
- Join now to see all
- University of Kentucky Albert B. Chandler HospitalLexington, Kentucky
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: