Dr. Ehtesham is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office611 Trent St Ne
Norton, VA 24273Phone+1 276-679-4200Fax+1 888-981-2217
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of MinnesotaFellowship, Nephrology, 1995 - 1997
- University of Illinois College of Medicine at ChicagoResidency, Internal Medicine, 1992 - 1995
- Dow UniversityClass of 1989
Certifications & Licensure
- HI State Medical License 2020 - 2022
- TN State Medical License 2000 - 2005
- VA State Medical License 2000 - 2024
- KY State Medical License 1997 - 2006
- TX State Medical License 1996 - 2004
- IL State Medical License 1992 - 1999
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- James H. Quillen Veterans Affairs Medical CenterJohnson City, Tennessee
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: