Dr. Nayyar is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3085 Dr. MLK Jr. St. N.
Saint Petersburg, FL 33704Phone(727) 888-0900
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount SinaiFellowship, Micrographic Surgery and Dermatologic Oncology, 2013 - 2014
- SUNY Downstate Health Sciences UniversityResidency, Dermatology, 2010 - 2013
- SUNY Downstate Health Sciences UniversityInternship, Transitional Year, 2009 - 2010
- State University of New York Downstate Medical Center College of MedicineClass of 2009
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2016 - 2024
- NY State Medical License 2012 - 2018
- American Board of Dermatology Dermatology
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsUnique Tumor Heterogeneity Within a Single Locally Advanced Basal Cell Carcinoma Resulting in a Partial Response Despite Continuous Vismodegib Treatment.Priya Mahindra Nayyar, Anne Lynn S. Chang, Kavita Y. Sarin, Désirée Ratner> ;Dermatologic Surgery. 2018 Jul 1
- 2 citationsVoriconazole-induced multiple squamous cell carcinomas in a patient with chronic lymphocytic leukemia.Vishal Anil Patel, Sonal A. Parikh, Priya Mahindra Nayyar, Désirée Ratner> ;Dermatologic Surgery. 2015 Jun 1
- 1 citationsRapidly growing erythematous nodule of the right cheek.Priya Mahindra Nayyar, Joni Mazza, Desiree Ratner> ;Dermatologic Surgery. 2015 Feb 1
- Join now to see all
- The Dermaclinique ExperienceMarch 2019
- Everything You Need to Know About Laser Hair Removal, According to the Professionals Who Do ItMarch 8th, 2019
- Sunscreen: What Are the Dos and Don'ts of Keeping Your Skin Safe?September 2nd, 2021
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: