Dr. Wani is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4800 Alberta Ave
El Paso, TX 79905Phone(915) 215-5200Fax(915) 545-6658
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Texas Tech University Health Sciences CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 2016 - 2019
- Ross University School of MedicineClass of 2014
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2017 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- A Round-Up on Cost-Effectiveness of Hypertension Therapy Based on the 2014 GuidelinesPriyanka Wani, Carlos Blanco-Garcia> ;Current Cardiology Reports. 2016 Feb 3
- 2 citationsThe Forgotten One: Lemierre’s Syndrome Due to Gram-Negative Rods Prevotella BacteremiaPriyanka Wani, Nishaal Antony, Miraie Wardi, Carlos E. Rodriguez-Castro, Mohamed Teleb> ;American Journal of Case Reports. 2016 Jan 11
- University of California, Davis Medical CenterSacramento, California
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: