Dr. Didia is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4800 alberta avenue
El Paso, TX 79905Fax(915) 545-9799
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. S. Claudia Didia is an internist in El Paso, TX and is affiliated with University Medical Center of El Paso. She received her medical degree from University of Buenos Aires and has been in practice 28 years. She also speaks multiple languages, including French and Spanish. She specializes in hospital medicine/hospitalist and complementary and integrative medicine and is experienced in diabetes mellitus.
Education & Training
- PinnacleHealth System - PolyclinicResidency, Internal Medicine, 1995 - 1999
- University of Buenos AiresClass of 1989
Certifications & Licensure
- CO State Medical License 2018 - 2021
- TX State Medical License 2006 - 2022
- FL State Medical License 2005 - 2007
- PA State Medical License 1996 - 2006
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsEffects of Sleep Duration on Cardiovascular Events.Adeel Ahmad, S. Claudia Didia> ;Current Cardiology Reports. 2020 Feb 8
- 2 citationsAn immunocompetent patient with a vesicular rash and neurological symptomatology.Chad J. Cooper, Sarmad Said, Mohamed Teleb, Paola Rosa, S. Claudia Didia> ;Case Reports in Medicine. 2013 Dec 3
- French, Spanish
- University Medical Center of El PasoEl Paso, Texas
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: