Are you Dr. Emerson?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 39 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office7861 S Professional Dr
Fort Branch, IN 47648Phone+1 812-753-4181Fax+1 812-753-4399
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Quinten Emerson, MD is a family physician in Fort Branch, Indiana. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Indiana and Illinois. He is affiliated with Gibson General Hospital and Deaconess Midtown Hospital.
Education & Training
- Deaconess HospitalResidency, Family Medicine, 1975 - 1978
- Indiana University School of MedicineClass of 1975
Certifications & Licensure
- IN State Medical License 1976 - 2023
- IL State Medical License 1991 - 1993
Publications & Presentations
- Oral-contraceptive-associated liver tumours.Emerson, Q. B., Nachtnebel, K. L., Penkava, R. R., Rothenberg, J.> ;Lancet. 1980 Jun 7