Dr. Qaiser is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
130 Division Street
Derby, CT 06418Phone(475) 251-9407
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of PennsylvaniaMPH, 2019
- Rawalpindi Medical CollegeClass of 2015
Certifications & Licensure
- CT State Medical License 2019 - 2023
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Distinction in Biochemistry University of Health Sciences, 2009
Publications & Presentations
- Immune thrombocytopenic purpura presenting in a patient after renal transplant for diabetic nephropathyRashid RM, Nabi Z, Ansari AZ, Qaiser QA, BMC Nephrol, 1/20/2018
- Antenatal Diagnosis of Anencephaly to Determine the Prevalence and its Correlation with Folic Acid Deficiency by Using Peripheral Blood Picture in District Poonch, Aza...Akhtar, M, Qaiser, Q.A. & Latif, A, Pakistan Journal of Medical and Health Sciences, 1/1/2016
- Level of moral development of first-year medical students: A study at a medical college in PakistanQaiser, Q., Iqbal, M., Abbasi, A., & Feroz, A., AJOB Primary Research, 1/1/2012
- Hindi, Urdu, Punjabi
- Griffin HospitalDerby, Connecticut
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: