Are you Dr. Sloop?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 34 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office307 A 12th Ave
Yakima, WA 98902Phone(509) 452-1234Fax(509) 249-5831
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. R Sloop, MD is a board certified neurologist in Yakima, Washington. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Washington and California. He is affiliated with Astria Regional Medical Center, Virginia Mason Memorial, and Regional Hospital for Respiratory Care.
Education & Training
- Loma Linda University Health Education ConsortiumResidency, Neurology, 1987 - 1990
- University of Nevada Reno School of MedicineInternship, Internal Medicine, 1986 - 1987
- Loma Linda University School of MedicineClass of 1986
Certifications & Licensure
- WA State Medical License 1991 - 2023
- CA State Medical License 1987 - Present
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology
Publications & Presentations
- 14 citationsMuscle paralysis produced by botulinum toxin type A injection in treated torticollis patients compared with toxin naive individuals.R. Richard Sloop, Dorothee Cole, Milan C. Patel> ;Movement Disorders. 2001 Jan 1
- 125 citationsHuman response to botulinum toxin injection: Type B compared with type AR. Richard Sloop, Bradley A. Cole, Rodolfo O. Escutin> ;Neurology. 1997 Jul 1
- 49 citationsReconstituted Botulinum Toxin Type A Does Not Lose Potency in Humans If It Is Refrozen or Refrigerated for 2 Weeks Before UseR. Richard Sloop, Bradley A. Cole, Rodolfo O. Escutin> ;Neurology. 1997 Jan 1
- Join now to see all