Are you Dr. Cagle?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 26 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office503 E Highland Ave
Chelan, WA 98816Phone(509) 682-6134Fax(509) 682-4610
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. William Cagle, MD is a board certified neurologist in Chelan, Washington. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Washington and California. He is affiliated with Lake Chelan Community Hospital and Clinics.
Education & Training
- US Naval HospitalResidency, Psychiatry, 1980 - 1983
- US Naval HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1978 - 1979
- University of Miami Leonard M. Miller School of MedicineClass of 1978
Certifications & Licensure
- WA State Medical License 1985 - 2022
- CA State Medical License 1981 - Present
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
Publications & Presentations
- 16 citationsUnnecessary Workup of Asymptomatic Neonates in the Era of Group B Streptococcus ProphylaxisBrad Buckler, Jason Bell, Ralph Sams, William Cagle, Sue Anne Bell, Carla Gregory Allen, Don Sutherland, Jatinder Bhatia> ;Infectious Diseases in Obstetrics & Gynecology. 2010 Aug 22
- Prostaglandins in wound healing: possible regulation of granulation.Lord, J. T., Ziboh, V. A., Cagle, W. D., Kursunoglu, S., Redmond, G.> ;Adv Prostaglandin Thromboxane Res. 1980
- 89 citationsIncreased biosynthesis of thromboxane A2 by diabetic plateletsVincent A. Ziboh, Hiroyuki Maruta, Jonathan T. Lord, William D. Cagle, William Lucky> ;European Journal of Clinical Investigation. 1979 Jun 1
- Lake Chelan Community Hospital and ClinicsChelan, Washington