Dr. Selby-Penczak is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2104 W Laburnum Ave
Richmond, VA 23227Phone(804) 354-8108Fax(804) 354-8075
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Virginia Commonwealth University Health SystemFellowship, Geriatric Medicine, 1998 - 1999
- Medical College of PennsylvaniaClass of 1995
Certifications & Licensure
- VA State Medical License 1998 - 2022
- PA State Medical License 1996 - 1998
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Geriatric Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 11 citationsImproving outcomes and lowering costs by applying advanced models of in-home care.Peter A. Boling, Rashmi V. Chandekar, Beth Hungate, Martha Purvis, Rachel Selby-Penczak, Linda J. Abbey> ;Cleveland Clinic Journal of Medicine. 2013 Jan 1
- 3 citationsSocial learning: medical student perceptions of geriatric house calls.Linda J. Abbey, Rita M. Willett, Rachel Selby-Penczak, Roberta McKnight> ;Gerontology & Geriatrics Education. 2010 May 26
- VCU Medical CenterRichmond, Virginia
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: