Are you Dr. Evani?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 18 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1250 E Marshall St
Richmond, VA 23298Phone(804) 819-4120Fax(804) 819-4267
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Renuka Evani, MD is a geriatrician in Richmond, Virginia. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Virginia. She is affiliated with VCU Medical Center and is an Assistant Professor at Virginia Commonwealth University.
Education & Training
- Virginia Commonwealth University Health SystemResidency, Psychiatry, 1996 - 2000
- Netaji S Chandra Bose Medical College Class of 1982
Certifications & Licensure
- VA State Medical License 2000 - 2022
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Geriatric Psychiatry
Publications & Presentations
- 16 citationsRelative effects of prolactin excess and estrogen deficiency on bone in rats.Robert A. Adler, Renuka Evani, Arash Mansouri, Richard J. Krieg> ;Metabolism-clinical and Experimental. 1998 Apr 1
- VCU Medical CenterRichmond, Virginia