Are you Dr. Zylberberg?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 33 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office7340 E Broad St
Blacklick, OH 43004Phone(614) 322-9720Fax(614) 322-9725
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Rachel Zylberberg, MD is a neonatologist in Blacklick, Ohio. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Ohio. She is affiliated with Nationwide Children's Hospital.
Education & Training
- University of LouisvilleFellowship, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, 1984 - 1986
- Nationwide Children's HospitalResidency, Pediatrics, 1981 - 1984
- Ohio State University College of MedicineClass of 1981
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 1981 - 2023
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Publications & Presentations
- 5 citationsContinuous insulin infusion: promoting growth in low birth weight infants.Rachel Zylberberg, Mel Pepper> ;Neonatal network : NN. 2001 Feb 1
- Sudden death following white cell transfusion in a premature infant.Zylberberg, R., Schott, R. J., Fort, J., Roberts, J., Friedman, R.> ;J Perinatol. 1987
- Total anomalous pulmonary venous return: report of a case diagnosed on ECMO.Zylberberg, R., Cook, L., Roberts, J., Edmonds, D., Reese, A., Groff, D.> ;J Perinatol. 1987
- Nationwide Children's HospitalColumbus, Ohio