Dr. Rampa is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office475 Seaview Avenue
Staten Island, NY 10305Phone(718) 226-9292
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount SinaiResidency, Anesthesiology, 2000 - 2002
- Penn State Milton S Hershey Medical CenterResidency, Anesthesiology, 1999 - 2000
- Westchester Medical CenterInternship, Internal Medicine, 1998 - 1999
- Kurnool Medical CollegeClass of 1987
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2004 - 2024
Publications & Presentations
- [Chronic abdominal pain: role of video-laparoscopic adhesiolysis].Schietroma, M., Risetti, A., Carlei, F., Santirocco, M. V., Muzi, F., Maggi, G., De Santis, C., Recchia, C. L., Iannucci, D., Rampa, R., Simi, M.> ;Chir Ital. 1996
- Staten Island University HospitalStaten Island, New York
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: