Dr. Seth is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office750 E Adams St
Regional Oncoloy Center
Syracuse, NY 13210Phone(315) 464-8200Fax(315) 464-8206
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- SUNY Stony Brook University Hospital & Medical CenterFellowship, Hematology/Oncology, 2002 - 2005
- SUNY Stony Brook University Hospital & Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1999 - 2002
- New York College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 1999
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State License 2005 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Medical Oncology
Publications & Presentations
- Utility of Microporous Polysaccharide Hemosphere on Anterolateral Thigh Free Flap Donor Site Complications.Tania Benjamin, Abel P. David, Aaron L Zebolsky, Elizabeth A. Shuman, Andrea M. Park, Chase M. Heaton, P. Daniel Knott, Rahul Seth> ;Facial plastic surgery & aesthetic medicine. 2021 Sep 13
- Hepatitis C as a Potential Risk Factor for Adverse Surgical Outcomes in Head and Neck Free Tissue Transfer Reconstruction.Jacquelyn K. Callander, Madeleine P. Strohl, Phillip Daniel Knott, Andrea M. Park, Rahul Seth, Chase M. Heaton> ;Facial plastic surgery & aesthetic medicine. 2021 Aug 27
- Facial Reanimation and Reconstruction of the Radical Parotidectomy.Abel P. David, Rahul Seth, Philip Daniel Knott> ;Facial Plastic Surgery Clinics of North America. 2021 Aug 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: