Dr. Mohapatra is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office17851 Arbor Green Drive
Saint Louis, MO 33647Phone+1 813-907-7631Fax+1 314-845-5039
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- St Louis University School of MedicineResidency, Urology, 1976 - 1977
- Washington University/B-JH/SLCH ConsortiumResidency, Urology, 1969 - 1969
- Homer G Phillips HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1959 - 1960
- SCB Medical College CuttakClass of 1958
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2007 - 2021
- American Board of Urology Urology
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsUrine leakage in persons with spinal cord injury and using long-term Foley catheters: a simple solution.R N Mohapatra> ;Spinal Cord. 2010 Apr 13
- 1 citationsThe Role of Intraoperative Angiography in Salvaging Bovine Grafts for HemodialysisRaj N. Mohapatra, John G. Gregory> ;The Journal of Urology. 1979 Oct 1
- James A. Haley Veterans' Hospital-TampaTampa, Florida
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: