Dr. Sikand is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office15855 19 Mile Rd
Clinton Township, MI 48038Phone+1 586-263-2300
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Rajindar Sikand is a pulmonologist in Mount Clemens, MI and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals and McLaren Macomb. He received his medical degree from Kasturba Medical College Manipal and has been in practice 32 years. He specializes in critical care medicine and pleural disease and is experienced in critical care medicine.
Education & Training
- Westchester Medical CenterFellowship, Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine, 1989 - 1992
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai (Beth Israel)Residency, Internal Medicine, 1987 - 1989
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai/Mount Sinai HospitalInternship, Internal Medicine, 1986 - 1987
- Kasturba Medical College ManipalClass of 1985
Certifications & Licensure
- MI State Medical License 1992 - 2023
- NY State Medical License 1987 - 1992
- American Board of Internal Medicine Critical Care Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Pulmonary Disease
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification PrimeSUITE EHR, Greenway Health, LLC, 2012-2013
- Fellow (FACP) American College of Physicians, 1997
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: