Are you Dr. Chhokar?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 79 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2300 Manchester Expy Ste 1001
Columbus, GA 31904Phone+1 706-322-0528Fax+1 706-322-2080
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Rajinder Chhokar, MD is a cardiologist in Columbus, Georgia. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Georgia and Michigan. She is affiliated with St. Francis Hospital, Piedmont Columbus Regional - Midtown West, and Central Alabama Veterans Health Care System.
Education & Training
- Medical College of GeorgiaFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 1980 - 1982
- Detroit Medical Center/Wayne State University (Sinai Grace)Residency, Internal Medicine, 1978 - 1980
- Government Medical College PatialaClass of 1971
Certifications & Licensure
- GA State Medical License 1980 - 2023
- MI State Medical License 1978 - 1981
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Cardiovascular Disease
- American Board of Internal Medicine Interventional Cardiology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification NextGen Ambulatory EHR, NextGen Healthcare, 2012
- Fellow (FACC) American College of Cardiology
- Columbus Woman First in North America, Fourth in World to Undergo New Heart ProcedureMarch 22nd, 2016