Overview of Dr. Hartley
Dr. William Hartley is a cardiologist in Savannah, GA and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including HCA South Atlantic - Memorial Health, Candler County Hospital, Candler Hospital, and Effingham Health System. He received his medical degree from Mercer University School of Medicine and has been in practice 18 years. He is one of 6 doctors at Candler County Hospital and one of 25 doctors at Candler Hospital who specialize in Cardiology.
Office6301 Abercorn St
Savannah, GA 31405
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Baylor College of MedicineFellowship, Interventional Cardiology, 2006 - 2007
- Baylor College of MedicineFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 2003 - 2006
- HCA Healthcare/Mercer University School of Medicine/Memorial Health University Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1999 - 2002
- Mercer University School of MedicineClass of 1999
Certifications & Licensure
- SC State Medical License 2009 - 2023
- TX State Medical License 2004 - 2008
- GA State Medical License 2002 - 2024
- American Board of Internal Medicine Cardiovascular Disease
- American Board of Internal Medicine Interventional Cardiology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: