Are you Dr. Shrivastava?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 18 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office105 S Bryant Ave
Edmond, OK 73034Phone+1 405-622-3063Fax+1 405-732-0022
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Rakesh Shrivastava, MD is a cardiologist in Edmond, Oklahoma. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Oklahoma, California, and Florida. He is affiliated with INTEGRIS Deaconess, OU Health, and AllianceHealth Midwest.
Education & Training
- University of Kansas School of MedicineFellowship, Interventional Cardiology, 2009 - 2010
- Louisiana State UniversityFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 2006 - 2009
- Advocate Health Care/Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1997 - 2000
- Banaras Hindu University IOMClass of 1992
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2017 - 2025
- FL State Medical License 2017 - 2025
- TX State Medical License 2015 - 2024
- OK State Medical License 2010 - 2023
- OH State Medical License 2001 - 2012
- LA State Medical License 2006 - 2011
- NY State Medical License 2001 - 2006
- American Board of Internal Medicine Cardiovascular Disease
- American Board of Internal Medicine Interventional Cardiology
- Join now to see all
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACC) American College of Cardiology
Publications & Presentations
- 13 citationsComparison of accuracy of two different methods to determine ankle-brachial index to predict peripheral arterial disease severity confirmed by angiography.Vinodh Jeevanantham, Bassem M. Chehab, Edgar Austria, Rakesh Shrivastava, Mark Wiley, Peter Tadros, Buddhadeb Dawn, James L. Vacek, Kamal Gupta> ;American Journal of Cardiology. 2014 Oct 1
- 2 citationsProtected carotid artery stenting in patients at high risk for carotid endarterectomy.Prasanna Venkatesh Kumar, Aishwarya Lakshmi, Rakesh Shrivastava, Aman Mundi, Anshu Tandon, Kavit A. Desouza, Gloria Caldito, Enrique Jimenez, Bobby V. Khan, Neeraj Tandon> ;Southern Medical Journal. 2011 Apr 1
- 21 citationsAtrial Fibrillation After Cardiac Surgery: Does Prophylactic Therapy Decrease Adverse Outcomes Associated With Atrial FibrillationRakesh Shrivastava, Bonnie Smith, David Caskey, Pratap Reddy> ;Journal of Intensive Care Medicine. 2009 Jan 1
- Join now to see all
- INTEGRIS DeaconessOklahoma City, Oklahoma
- AllianceHealth MidwestOklahoma City, Oklahoma
- OU HealthOklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Cornerstone Hospital of Oklahoma-ShawneeShawnee, Oklahoma