Dr. Vullaganti is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1001 Leighton Ave
Anniston, AL 36207Phone+1 256-237-1618Fax+1 256-237-2661
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- National Capital ConsortiumFellowship, Allergy and Immunology, 1988 - 1989
- Richmond University Medical CenterResidency, Pediatrics, 1975 - 1978
- Guntur Medical College / NTRClass of 1970
Certifications & Licensure
- AL State Medical License 1996 - 2022
- GA State Medical License 1995 - 2024
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2010-2013
- Physician Practice Connections Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2010-2013
- Fellow (FAAP) American Academy of Pediatrics
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: