Are you Dr. Abdolvahabi?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 64 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3319 State Rd 7
Wellington, FL 33449Phone(561) 433-4444Fax(561) 433-8877
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Ramin Abdolvahabi, MD is a neurosurgeon in Wellington, Florida. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Florida, Ohio, and Michigan. He is affiliated with Wellington Regional Medical Center, Palms West Hospital, and JFK Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Wayne State University School of MedicineResidency, Neurological Surgery, 1997 - 2004
- Wayne State University School of MedicineInternship, Transitional Year, 1996 - 1997
- VA Community University Mcv Afl HospitalsClass of 1996
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2004 - 2022
- OH State Medical License 2002 - 2003
- MI State Medical License 1996 - 2006
- American Board of Neurological Surgery Neurological Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAANS) American Association of Neurological Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- 5 citationsEffects of congenital hydrocephalus on the hypothalamic gonadotrophin-releasing hormone systemJames P. McAllister, Ramin M. Abdolvahabi, Marion L. Walker, Jerald A. Mitchell, Hazel C. Jones> ;Neurosurgical Focus. 2007 Apr 15
- 2 citationsCraniocerebral missile injuriesRamin M. Abdolvahabi, Steven A. Dutcher, Jody M. Wellwood, Daniel B. Michael> ;Neurological Research. 2001 Mar 1
- A brief review of the effects of chronic hydrocephalus on the gonadotropin releasing hormone system: implications for amenorrhea and precocious puberty.Abdolvahabi, R. M., Mitchell, J. A., Diaz, F. G., McAllister, J. P.> ;Neurol Res. 2000 Jan