Dr. Alissa is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office655 west 8th street
Jacksonville, FL 32209Phone(904) 202-8758Fax(904) 306-9884
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Florida College of Medicine at JacksonvilleResidency, Pediatrics, 2010 - 2013
- Damascus University Faculty of MedicineClass of 1997
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2013 - 2023
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Publications & Presentations
- Suitability of Placental Blood Samples of Newborns for Pre-Transfusion Testing.Rana Alissa, Patty D. Williams, Erika L. Baker, Jennifer A. Hipp, Jinous Saremian, Agnes Aysola> ;Frontiers in Pediatrics. 2021 Apr 30
- Decreasing Admissions to the NICU: An Official Transition Bed for Neonates.Erika L. Baker, Leslie A. Parker, Rana Alissa> ;Advances in Neonatal Care. 2021 Feb 1
- 2 citationsThe impact on the exclusive breastfeeding rate at 6 months of life of introducing supplementary donor milk into the level 1 newborn nursery.Nawal Merjaneh, Patty Williams, Sandy Inman, Mandy Schumacher, Anuta Ciurte, Carmen Smotherman, Rana Alissa, Mark L. Hudak> ;Journal of Perinatology. 2020 Mar 30
- Join now to see all
- Baptist Medical Center JacksonvilleJacksonville, Florida
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: