Dr. Pierce is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office157 Clinic Ave
Carrollton, GA 30117Phone(770) 333-2220 x 2150Fax(678) 581-7149
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Randall Pierce is an oncologist in Carrollton, GA and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Higgins General Hospital and Tanner Medical Center-Carrollton. He received his medical degree from Medical College of Georgia School of Medicine and has been in practice 25 years. He specializes in hematologic oncology and is experienced in hodgkin's lymphoma.
Education & Training
- Wake Forest UniversityFellowship, Hematology/Oncology, 1995 - 1998
- Wake Forest UniversityResidency, Internal Medicine, 1992 - 1995
- Medical College of Georgia School of MedicineClass of 1992
Certifications & Licensure
- AL State Medical License 2012 - 2021
- GA State Medical License 1998 - 2023
- NC State Medical License 1993 - 1998
- American Board of Internal Medicine Medical Oncology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2012
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: