Dr. Zimmerman is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office200 W 1st St
Paynesville, MN 56362Phone+1 320-243-3779
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Hennepin HealthcareResidency, Family Medicine, 1992 - 1995
- University of Minnesota Medical SchoolClass of 1992
Certifications & Licensure
- MN State Medical License 1993 - 2023
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Childhood immunizations: a practical approach for clinicians.Zimmerman, R. K., Giebink, G. S.> ;Am Fam Physician. 1992 Apr
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: