Dr. Grellner is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office600 S. Linwood
Cushing, OK 74023Phone(918) 725-1599Fax(918) 725-1598
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Oklahoma State University Center for Health SciencesClass of 1998
Certifications & Licensure
- OK State License 1999 - 2022
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification NextGen Ambulatory EHR, NextGen Healthcare, 2012-2013
- Heritage – Medical Scholars Desire to Serve the People of Their CommunitiesFebruary 19th, 2021
- Doctors Examine the Benefits and Dangers of IvermectinAugust 27th, 2021
- Stillwater Medical CenterStillwater, Oklahoma
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: