Dr. Pyles is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1030 E Cherry
Cushing, OK 74023
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Oklahoma College of MedicineResidency, Family Medicine, 1985 - 1988
- University of Oklahoma College of MedicineClass of 1985
Certifications & Licensure
- OK State Medical License 1986 - 2021
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification NextGen Ambulatory EHR, NextGen Healthcare, 2011-2013
Publications & Presentations
- High protein diets are associated with increased bacterial translocation in septic guinea pigs.Nelson, J. L., Alexander, J. W., Gianotti, L., Chalk, C. L., Pyles, T.> ;Nutrition. 1996 Mar
- Steroid therapy can modulate gut barrier function, host defense, and survival in thermally injured mice.Gianotti, L., Alexander, J. W., Fukushima, R., Pyles, T.> ;J Surg Res. 1996 Apr
- Identification of the blood component responsible for increased susceptibility to gut-derived infection.Gianotti, L., Pyles, T., Alexander, J. W., Fukushima, R., Babcock, G. F.> ;Transfusion. 1993 Jun
- Join now to see all
- Hillcrest Hospital CushingCushing, Oklahoma
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: