Dr. Roy is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office79 Middleville Rd
VA Medical Center, Medical Service (111)
Northport, NY 11768Phone(631) 261-4400
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Stony Brook MedicineFellowship, Rheumatology, 1993 - 1995
- Nassau University Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1991 - 1993
- Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and ResearchClass of 1987
Certifications & Licensure
- IN State Medical License 1994 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Rheumatology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACR) American College of Rheumatology
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsEmphysematous septic arthritis: case report and review of the literature.Ranjan Roy, Daniela Matei, L. D. Kaufman> ;The Journal of Rheumatology. 1995 Sep 1
- Northport Veterans Affairs Medical CenterNorthport, New York
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: