Dr. Aggarwal is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office10607 Randolph St
Crown Point, IN 46307Phone(219) 947-6450Fax(219) 942-6356
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Case Western Reserve University/University Hospitals Cleveland Medical CenterFellowship, Child Neurology, 2004 - 2005
- Childrens Hospital Medical Center of AkronResidency, Pediatrics, 2002 - 2004
- One Brooklyn Health SystemInternship, Pediatrics, 2001 - 2002
- Maulana Azad Medical CollegeClass of 1990
Certifications & Licensure
- IN State Medical License 2005 - 2021
- OH State Medical License 2002 - 2005
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsImplications of Misclassification of Type 2 Myocardial Infarction on Clinical Outcomes.Amer Hawatmeh, Mohammad Thawabi, Rashmi Aggarwal, Chandra Abirami, Ilan Vavilin, Najam Wasty, Gautam Visveswaran, Marc Cohen> ;Cardiovascular Revascularization Medicine. 2020 Feb 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: