Dr. Webster is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office5058 E Southern Ave
Mesa, AZ 85206Phone+1 480-834-4188Fax+1 480-834-6181
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Washington University/B-JH/SLCH ConsortiumResidency, Urology, 1999 - 2003
- Los Angeles County-Harbor-UCLA Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1998 - 1999
- Loma Linda University School of MedicineClass of 1998
Certifications & Licensure
- AZ State Medical License 2004 - 2024
- American Board of Urology Urology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification NextGen Ambulatory EHR, NextGen Healthcare, 2013
Publications & Presentations
- 83 citationsCDKN1A and CDKN1B polymorphisms and risk of advanced prostate carcinoma.Adam S. Kibel, Brian K. Suarez, Jay S. Belani, Joe Oh, Raul Webster, Michele Brophy-Ebbers, Chan Guo, William J. Catalona, Joel Picus, Paul J. Goodfellow> ;Cancer Research. 2003 May 1
- 74 citationsRADICAL RETROPUBIC PROSTATECTOMY: BLADDER NECK PRESERVATION VERSUS RECONSTRUCTIONMichael Poon, Herbert C. Ruckle, B. Robert Bamshad, Chris Tsai, Raul Webster, Paul D. Lui> ;The Journal of Urology. 2000 Jan 1
- Raul M. Webster, MD, a Urologist with Arizona Urology SpecialistsNovember 12th, 2019
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: