Dr. Shahon is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office6750 E Baywood Ave
Mesa, AZ 85206Phone+1 480-409-5060Fax+1 480-648-9905
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra/NorthwellResidency, Urology, 1985 - 1989
- University of WashingtonResidency, Urology, 1983 - 1985
- Tufts University School of MedicineClass of 1983
Certifications & Licensure
- AZ State Medical License 1990 - 2024
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Super Doctor SuperDoctors.com
- Top MD Consumers Checkbook
Publications & Presentations
- 6 citationsAnatomy of the ureter.Jay A. Motola, Robert S. Shahon, Arthur D. Smith> ;Urologic Clinics of North America. 1988 Aug 1
- 12 citationsInfluence of blood group type on the natural history of superficial bladder cancer.Eduardo Orihuela, Robert S. Shahon> ;The Journal of Urology. 1987 Oct 1
- 10 citationsA sensitive microassay for the murine alternative compliment pathwayKeith A. Joiner, Robert Shahon, Jeffrey A. Gelfand> ;Journal of Immunological Methods. 1979 Dec 27
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: