Dr. Bhanot is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1015 S Washington Ave
Saginaw, MI 48601Phone+1 313-745-7999
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Detroit Medical Center/Wayne State UniversityResidency, Internal Medicine, 2011 - 2014
- Christian Medical College LudhianaClass of 2002
Certifications & Licensure
- MI State Medical License 2011 - 2024
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Critical Care Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Pulmonary Disease
Publications & Presentations
- Are daily chest radiographs and arterial blood gas tests required in ICU patients on mechanical ventilationShyam Ganti, Ravinder Bhanot, Jasleen Kaur, Cassondra Cramer-Bour, Ayman O. Soubani> ;Cleveland Clinic Journal of Medicine. 2019 Sep 1
- Postoperative 'STEMI' in Intracerebral Hemorrhage due to Arteriovenous Malformation: A Case Report and Review of Literature.Ravinder Bhanot, Jasleen Kaur, Shitiz Sriwastawa, Kendall Bell, Kushak Suchdev> ;Case reports in critical care. 2019 Apr 22
- 5 citationsSevere Hypocalcemia and Dramatic Increase in Parathyroid Hormone after Denosumab in a Dialysis Patient: A Case Report and Review of the LiteratureRavinder Bhanot, Jasleen Kaur, Zeenat Bhat> ;Case reports in nephrology. 2019 Mar 21
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: