Are you Dr. Groover?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 15 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3516 Old Leeds Ct
Birmingham, AL 35213Phone(205) 540-1958
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Ray Groover Jr., MD is a board certified nuclear medicine physician in Birmingham, Alabama. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Alabama, Florida, and Georgia.
Education & Training
- San Antonio Uniformed Services Health Education ConsortiumResidency, Radiology, 1969 - 1972
- San Antonio Uniformed Services Health Education ConsortiumInternship, Transitional Year, 1965 - 1966
- Medical College of GeorgiaClass of 1965
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 1973 - 2008
- AL State Medical License 1971 - 2021
- GA State Medical License 1965 - 2017
- American Board of Nuclear Medicine Nuclear Medicine
- American Board of Radiology Radiology