Dr. Liu is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office55 Fruit Street, GRB 293
Boston, MA 02115
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Raymond Liu is a radiologist in Boston, MA and is affiliated with Massachusetts General Hospital. He received his medical degree from Harvard Medical School and has been in practice 14 years. He specializes in interventional radiology and and is experienced in financial management, healthcare management, and costs and cost analysis.
Education & Training
- Brigham and Womens HospitalFellowship, Vascular and Interventional Radiology, 2010 - 2011
- New York Presbyterian HospitalResidency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 2006 - 2010
- New York Presbyterian HospitalResidency, Pediatrics, 2003 - 2006
- Harvard Medical SchoolClass of 2003
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 2011 - 2023
- MA State Medical License 2010 - 2023
- NY State Medical License 2005 - 2010
- American Board of Radiology Interventional Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- Same-Day Yttrium-90 Radioembolization: Feasibility with Resin MicrospheresRaymond W Liu, Omar Zurkiya, Matthew D Li, Allegra DePietro, Suvranu Ganguli> ;Journal of Vascular and Interventional Radiology.
- Standards 2.0: Methodology UpdateLaura Findeiss, Alda L Tam, Suresh Vedantham, Jeremy D Collins, Raymond W Liu, Michael D Dake, Ziv J Haskal> ;Journal of Vascular and Interventional Radiology. 2018 Sep 06
- Evaluating the Costs of IR in Health Care Delivery: Proceedings from a Society of Interventional Radiology Research Consensus PanelRuth C Carlos, Ammar Sarwar, Raymond Liu, Marcelo Guimaraes, Sharon W Kwan, Walead Latif, Filip Banovac, C Matthew Hawkins> ;Journal of Vascular and Interventional Radiology.
- Join now to see all
- JACR Provides Keys to Successful Radiology Business PlanningFebruary 1st, 2016
- Interventional Radiology Must Step up to Counter $26M-plus Cut Slated for Next Year, Experts SaySeptember 17th, 2020
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: