Dr. Wells is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeMedical Center Blvd
Winston Salem, NC 27157Phone+1 336-716-2357Fax+1 336-716-9016
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Rebecca Erwin Wells is a neurologist in Winston Salem, NC and is affiliated with Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center. She received her medical degree from Brody School of Medicine at East Carolina University and has been in practice 13 years. She specializes in headache and is experienced in complementary and integrative medicine and headache disorders.
Education & Training
- Harvard School of Public HealthMPH, Clinical Effectiveness, 2008 - 2010
- University of Virginia Medical CenterResidency, Neurology, 2005 - 2008
- University of Virginia Medical CenterInternship, Internal Medicine, 2004 - 2005
- Brody School of Medicine at East Carolina UniversityClass of 2004
Certifications & Licensure
- NC State Medical License 2012 - 2023
- MA State Medical License 2008 - 2012
- VA State Medical License 2004 - 2009
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsDigital headache self-management interventions for patients with a primary headache disorder: A systematic review of randomized controlled trials.Amy E Noser, Robert C Gibler, Rachelle R Ramsey, Rebecca E Wells, Elizabeth K Seng, Kevin A Hommel> ;Headache. 2022 Oct 1
- The value of the patient perspective in understanding the full burden of migraine.Rebecca Erwin Wells, Paige M. Estave, Rebecca Burch, Niina Haas, Scott W. Powers, Elizabeth K. Seng, Dawn C. Buse, Richard B. Lipton> ;Headache. 2021 Jul 1
- 19 citationsLearning the full impact of migraine through patient voices: A qualitative studyPaige M. Estave, Summerlyn Beeghly, Reid Anderson, Caitlyn Margol, Mariam Shakir, Geena George, Anissa Berger, Nathaniel O'Connell, Rebecca Burch, Niina Haas, Scott W....> ;Headache. 2021 Jul 1
- Join now to see all
- Wake Forest Baptist Medical CenterWinston Salem, North Carolina
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: