Dr. Wells is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeMedical Center Blvd
Winston Salem, NC 27157Phone(336) 716-2357Fax(336) 716-9016
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Rebecca Erwin Wells is a neurologist in Winston Salem, NC and is affiliated with Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center. She received her medical degree from Brody School of Medicine at East Carolina University and has been in practice 13 years. She specializes in headache and is experienced in complementary and integrative medicine and headache disorders.
Education & Training
- Harvard School of Public HealthMPH, Clinical Effectiveness, 2008 - 2010
- University of VirginiaResidency, Neurology, 2005 - 2008
- University of VirginiaInternship, Internal Medicine, 2004 - 2005
- The Brody School of Medicine at East Carolina UniversityClass of 2004
Certifications & Licensure
- NC State Medical License 2012 - 2021
- MA State Medical License 2008 - 2012
- VA State Medical License 2007 - 2008
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology
Publications & Presentations
- Learning the full impact of migraine through patient voices: A qualitative studyPaige M. Estave, Summerlyn Beeghly, Reid Anderson, Caitlyn Margol, Mariam Shakir, Geena George, Anissa Berger, Nathaniel O'Connell, Rebecca Burch, Niina Haas, Scott W....> ;Headache. 2021 Jun 3
- The Role of Expectations and Endogenous Opioids in Mindfulness-Based Relief of Experimentally Induced Acute Pain.Laura K. Case, Adrienne L. Adler-Neal, Rebecca Erwin Wells, Fadel Zeidan> ;Psychosomatic Medicine. 2021 Jan 15
- 1 citationsEffectiveness of Mindfulness Meditation vs Headache Education for Adults With Migraine: A Randomized Clinical Trial.Rebecca Erwin Wells, Nathaniel O'Connell, Charles R. Pierce, Paige M Estave, Donald B. Penzien, Elizabeth Loder, Fadel Zeidan, Timothy T. Houle> ;JAMA Internal Medicine. 2021 Mar 1
- Join now to see all
- Wake Forest Baptist Medical CenterWinston Salem, North Carolina
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: