Dr. Garrett is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office99 Beauvoir Ave
Summit, NJ 07901Phone(908) 522-5338Fax(908) 522-2734
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- VA Medical CenterResidency, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, 1987 - 1989
- University of Michigan Hospitals and Health CentersResidency, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, 1986 - 1987
- UCLA Medical CenterFellowship, Rheumatology, 1978 - 1980
- VA Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1976 - 1977
- University of Tennessee Medical Center at KnoxvilleInternship, Transitional Year, 1973 - 1974
- David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLAClass of 1973
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License 2010 - 2019
- CA State Medical License 1974 - 2019
Publications & Presentations
- 15 citationsSpecificity of anti-nucleoside antibodies in systemic lupus erythematosusRichard H. Weisbart, Rebecca A. Garrett, Michael R. Liebling, Eugene V. Barnett, Harold E. Paulus, David H. Katz> ;Clinical Immunology and Immunopathology. 1983 Jun 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: