Are you Dr. Mesnard?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 67 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office116 Millburn Ave
Millburn, NJ 07041Phone+1 973-375-2545Fax+1 973-467-4207
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. William Mesnard, MD is a rheumatologist in Millburn, New Jersey. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New Jersey, New York, and Tennessee. He is affiliated with Cooperman Barnabas Medical Center, Veterans Affairs New Jersey Health Care System, and Hunterdon Healthcare.
Education & Training
- Rutgers Health/New Jersey Medical SchoolFellowship, Rheumatology, 1987 - 1989
- SUNY Health Science Center at BrooklynResidency, Internal Medicine, 1985 - 1987
- East Tennessee State University/Quillen College of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1982 - 1985
- Virginia Commonwealth University School of MedicineClass of 1982
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1986 - Present
- NJ State Medical License 1985 - 2025
- TN State Medical License 1984 - 1985
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACR) American College of Rheumatology