Are you Dr. Cannarozzi?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 42 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office100 Madison Ave
Morristown, NJ 07960Phone(973) 971-5596
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Nicholas Cannarozzi, MD is a rheumatologist in Morristown, New Jersey. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New Jersey and Pennsylvania. He is affiliated with Overlook Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Yale-New Haven HospitalFellowship, Rheumatology, 1971 - 1972
- Yale-New Haven HospitalFellowship, Rheumatology, 1968 - 1969
- St Michael's Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1967 - 1968
- Philadelphia General HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1966 - 1967
- Philadelphia General HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1965 - 1966
- Drexel University College of MedicineClass of 1965
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License 1967 - 2023
- PA State Medical License 1966 - 1976
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Rheumatology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Inside Jersey Magazine Top Doctors Castle Connolly, 2010-2014
- Top Doctors: New York Metro Area Castle Connolly, 2003-2014
- NJ.com Top Doctors Castle Connolly, 2009
- Join now to see all
Publications & Presentations
- Phagocytosis by human blood leukocytes measured by the uptake of 131I-labeled human serum albumin: inhibitory and stimulatory effects of cytochalasin B.Cannarozzi, N. A., Malawista, S. E.> ;Yale J Biol Med. 1973 Jun 01
- Overlook Medical CenterSummit, New Jersey