Dr. Ritter is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office200 S Orange Ave
Livingston, NJ 07039Phone(973) 322-0234Fax(973) 322-0235
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Mount Sinai School of MedicineFellowship, Rheumatology, 1992 - 1994
- Mount Sinai School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1989 - 1992
- NYU School of MedicineClass of 1989
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License 1994 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Rheumatology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Regional Top Doctor Castle Connolly, 2014
- Fellow (FACR) American College of Rheumatology
Publications & Presentations
- Neurologic Melioidosis in an Imported Pigtail Macaque (Macaca nemestrina).Ritter, J. M.,Sanchez, S.,Jones, T. L.,Zaki, S. R.,Drew, C. P.> ;Vet. Pathol.. 2013 Apr 12
- 38 citationsMethotrexate pneumonitis after initiation of infliximab therapy for rheumatoid arthritisNeil Kramer, Yelena Chuzhin, Lee D. Kaufman, Jill M. Ritter, Elliot D. Rosenstein> ;Arthritis Care and Research. 2002 Dec 15
- Saint Barnabas Medical CenterLivingston, New Jersey
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: