Dr. Lansky is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office144 North Road
Sudbury, MA 01776Phone(978) 580-3502Fax(978) 393-8650
- Is this information wrong?
- I am an integrative physical medicine and rehabilitation doctor that helps people heal through knowledge, nutrition, manual therapy, exercise, supplements, and occasionally medications and injections.
Education & Training
- University of Pennsylvania Health SystemResidency, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, 2008 - 2011
- Westview HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 2007 - 2008
- University of New England College of OsteopathicClass of 2007
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State License 2011 - 2022
- PA State License 2008 - 2011
- AOA Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2012
Publications & Presentations
- 12 citationsComplementary and Alternative Treatment for Neck Pain: Chiropractic, Acupuncture, TENS, Massage, Yoga, Tai Chi, and FeldenkraisChristopher T. Plastaras, Seth Schran, Natasha Kim, Susan Sorosky, Deborah Darr, Mary Susan Chen, Rebecca Lansky> ;Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Clinics of North America. 2011 Aug 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: